Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our Trip to La Paz







We just returned from a really fun time in La Paz, Mexico. I got to go visit the project where we have purchased a vacation home...at least that is the rumor. We have been in escrow for over 2 years, but you must remember we are talking Mexico. In any case, they are under way and the models got me excited.. Now I just have to be patient, and hope that George will be patient too. He is just about ready to throw in the towel. Jeff and Nikki came down to join us and we fished (see photos), ate and ate some more, relaxed and just enjoyed each other. Next time we hope Skeet can join us too.

2 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

I'm jealous! I hope your house works out so we can come visit you! ;-)

Faith said...

That looks like SO much fun! I am glad you had such a good time. Loe you!