Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Wonderful Birthday!





Well, I'm another year older and more blessed with each passing year! I had such a wonderful day ... not only was I surrounded by my family but also my buddy Mary was here to help me celebrate! I got so many calls, emails and cards ... Thank you all!
George took us to Ruth's Chris for a delicious dinner and Nikki made me her famous Cheesecake for dessert! It actually was a whole week of celebrating. George was so sweet to take me out to dinner almost every night of my B-day week, and then I was able to celebrate on Monday with my favorite chickies! Next year is a biggie! Yikes!
I love you all! xoxox

3 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good one! :)

Faith said...

Wow, you are getting old Auntie! But still as beautiful as ever. Actually more beautiful, I think! I am glad you had a great birthday week. Am I gonna have birthday weeks when I am almost 60? I hope so, that sounds grand ;) I love you!

Unknown said...

aha, I see the new pic! xoxo