Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's about time!

I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted anything on this blog! I decided that it is 2009 and time for changes! That seems to be the operative word ... change. I have no idea what the new year will bring, but I do know one thing for sure. I am moving forward! I am going to make some changes in me! Maybe because I will be turning another big number in 2009? or maybe I just feel God nudging me to move on with my life. So for starters, I am attending a seminar at the end of the month. You may want to take a look at it... Soul Renovation! http://www.soulrenovation.com/the-experience/. I really have no idea what to expect, but I do know that I will come away with something! and that something should be a positive change in me.
I also have discovered holistic medicine which is also a change from everything I know. It started with major pain in my arm and shoulder 6 months ago. Since I didn't want to have surgery as an option I decided to try out some alternative treatments. The whole thing has led me to healthier eating, soul searching and just in general taking better care of myself. I'd love to say that my arm is totally healed, but it is 90% better and I anticipate complete healing! Stay tuned for more updates. ... I promise to be better at keeping this blog going.

2 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Hey Judy. I somehow I found your blog. I think off someone else's. Anyway that is awesome you are looking into holistic meds. I use them for a lot on Jon and I and so much for the kids. That is frankly the only way I treat stuff. I count on maybe 1 hand the OTC's my kids have had.

Unknown said...

Yay! I was wondering when you were going to start posting again!! xoxo