Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Big boy is home

I had a different week last week as I was home alone. At first it felt lonely and strange that the house was so quiet, but then after the 1st day I totally got into it. Out and about without worrying about when I should be home, no decisions about what's for dinner etc., it all felt great for a few days! I also got into some projects that I have been putting off. Like cleaning cupboards in the kitchen! What was I thinking?? Seriously though it felt great to get that done and cleaned up a bit before the Holidays hit! Porge called to say he was coming home early..originally he was coming home next Tues. but he got in last night. So now I am soooo happy to have him back. This is the way the house is supposed to feel. Filled with my husbands love and companionship and back to our routine of just being together. I am so blessed to have him for my honey! Welcome home Porge! I missed you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

judy, this is soo cute. I love it. Its such a great way to stay in touch.
I wish I had a 'quiet' house every now and then! ha ha
xoxo