Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

Friday, November 30, 2007

My Daughters

As you all know I have been blessed with 2 of the most wonderful sons I could ever hope for!! They are both amazing young men that make me proud to me their mom. I also have been blessed with many daughters..I hope each and everyone of you know how special you are to me...and you are too many to name. And then there is my step daughter, who is that county sup that I mentioned before. What an amazing lady...an actual elected official! Speaking about official... I am about to have an official daughter...that being my daughter in law to be and I could not have asked for a better one if I had to dream one up! But, starting when my boys were infants the pre-teen girl that lived across the street and adored being with my boys became my first daughter and I love her and her family dearly...then there is the one that married my "adopted African" who continues to bless my life daily. Also I now have many young ladies that I consider to be my daughters (I love being part of each one of their lives) that I have either had the privilege of discipling or meeting them through my sons and nephews. I also love my dear nieces who are such a joy to me. My family calls me "the mother to all" and I feel so privileged to have each and everyone of you in my life!

2 comments:

gcleeper said...

What about the "RULERDUDE" ???

Faith said...

I agree, you are a great Mom and I dont' know how I would do without you! You round out my mom in such an amazing way and I feel like I got the best of both worlds. If I had to choose another mom you would be it, but I am just as happy to call you Auntie, xoxoxo
I love you!
Faith