Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Welcome to the Leeper Family

I guess this is going to be my newest challenge and hopefully I'll get the hang of it. I just spent 20 minutes writing my first post and then managed to delete it! So here goes with another try. I am a 50..something, God fearing, wife of an amazing adventuresome husband ,mother of 2 wonderful sons, and step mom to a County Supervisor! At the moment we are all focused on the upcoming wedding plans of Jeff to Nikki Wenzel...soon to be Mrs. Leeper the 5th! I'll try to remember to write new posts and add some photos, but as you can tell this is all new to me...so we shall see what happens!

1 comment:

nicole aka gidget said...

Yay, Judy! So fun that you started one. I look forward to checking back here! Email me with any questions you have about it. :)