Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Time to Give Thanks

Well the Holidays are here and tomorrow we celebrate my favorite day! A day that we gather together with family and friends to give Thanks to our Lord for all He has blessed us with. There is no expectation of gifts and the pressure that puts us into debt at Christmastime. Just a day to be grateful! Even for those of you who are considered poor in the US, we are wealthier than 95% of the World's population. Just think about that...if you live in a house with running water you are wealthier than 95% of the World's population. So, be grateful. I know I am! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
Enter His gates with Thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:4-5

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love you, Judy!! I am so grateful for all the blessings you've given me.
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL the Leepers!